GUIDELINES FOR VENDORS
Aloha, Talofa, Iorana and welcome to our “Weekend in Polynesia” Event. Our weekend promises to be one that reflects the best of Polynesia – truly bringing the islands together. We have scheduled 2 action packed days that will take you to the islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and all of Polynesia; we cordially invite you to be a part of it.
Please carefully read the following Guidelines for Vendors. It contains details that will make our event a successful one. This year the WIP Event will demonstrate we are having an impact on the community. Our attendance is expected to grow again this year and we are experiencing an influx of many new-vendors who are looking forward to participate is these festivities.
Our food booths are already sold out. Those who have already deposited and reserved at last year’s event, your space is secured.
Please fill out the required forms and return to us immediately. Space is limited and will be granted on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Philip Yandall at (562) 786-4737
Fa’afetai tele lava.
EARLY SET UP
- Friday 12 noon to 6 pm – 10X10 Tents ONLY.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Saturday 9:00am – 9:00 pm (Load in 7:00 am)
- Sunday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm (Load in 7:00 am)
- Vendors are responsible and liable for all taxes and financial records and reporting as a result of your participation at the Weekend in Polynesia Event
- In addition, California State law requires in the event of an onsite audit, you must have your California Seller Permit with you.
- Food vendors are required to obtain a Health Permit certification and Business License from the city of Long Beach
- Vendor may only sell items listed and approved on your application
- Vendors must have their booth ready by 9am Saturday & 10am Sunday.
- Someone associated with PACIFIC TALENT ACADEMY OF THE ARTS will be at the Long Beach Recreation Park around the clock at all times during the event. However, Vendors are responsible for any items left overnight at the Long Beach Recreation Park.
- PACIFIC TALENT ACADEMY OF THE ARTS will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Vendors are responsible for security, maintaining and cleaning their respective area each day.
- Vendors must carry a fire extinguisher in their booths.
- Vendors may not sell any water. Water sales have been reserved for PACIFIC TALENT ACADEMY OF THE ARTS
- PACIFIC TALENT ACADEMY OF THE ARTS anticipates that each vendor will conduct themselves with the highest standard, best representing the spirit of Ohana and Aloha. We reserve the right to ask you to refrain and cease any behavior or activity not in keeping with the standards of our organizations. Non compliance will result in the closure of your booth without the refunding of your booth fees.
- Each vendor will receive an assigned space. Each space is 10 x 10 feet wide. The space will be issued upon receipt of completed vendor Registration form and payment.
- Vendors are required to provide the following
- 10 x 10 Pop-Up tent
- Tables and chairs
- Plug-In lighting (Lights and flash-lights)
- Extension chords
- Current resale permit
- Drawing Prize of your choice
- Booth banners may be displayed with the authorization of PTAA. They are not to be larger than 4 feet by 10 feet. Structure needed for display must be provided by the vendor.
- Vendors are required to keep their booths and the areas surrounding their booths clean at all times. Trash must be taken to the designated dumpsters. Trash containers located throughout the park.
- Food vendors are responsible for the storage, and disposal of used cooking oil. WIP Event trash bins or main dumpster is prohibited.
- Cooking is not permitted at any time (Excluding food booths)
- Overnight camping is not permitted.
- Smoking will not be permitted in and/or around the booth areas.
In the case that a vendor does not comply with the guidelines given, the PTAA reserves the right to disallow the vendor to remain in the park area.
Philip Yandall – (562) 786-4737
Bob Arconado – (562) 880-1453
Indemnity Hold Harmless Form click here